- First Name
- Listening Area
- Cleveland area
- Myrtle Beach
- About Me
Cleveland locals, sign up here to chat " http://www.roverradio.com
also check out http://www.colorsunlimitedpainter.com
I... could pass for 25 ha haa ! i do not drink anymore because i choose not to. so i am learning to try to be the fun happy me like i was when i was a boozer. i am just here to network for colors unlimited painting and maybe meet a little hottie along the way. i am tired of the dating dirty work and wish that just once the girl would make the effort to catch me and adore me as i would her.Call me old fashioned .
- Colors Unlimited Painting
- Favorite Movies
- You've Got Mail, In Time Movie, Serendipity, Mark Wahlberg, Harold & Kumar, Final Destination (Movie), Better Off Dead, Sleepless in Seattle, Pump Up the Volume, Wierd Science, Wicker Park, Kuffs, Paranormal Activity, Grown Ups, Saw, Vin Diesel
- Favorite TV Shows
- GBTV, Anger Management, Fox News Channel, Dead Zone, Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura on truTV, Touch, American Chopper, Weeds, Californication, Dexter, The Simpsons, Jay Leno, The S.E. Cupp Show, FOX Broadcasting, CSI: NY, Robot Chicken, Family Guy, American Dad, Fox News, Ghost Adventures, "The Joy of Painting" with Bob Ross, Conan O'Brien Presents: Team Coco, Ghost Hunters, Adult Swim, CSI: Miami, Fringe, House
- Favorite Music
- Chasing Kelly, Tyler Justyn | Cleveland, OH, The Ridler Brothers, Tool, Sean Stone, Dirty Little Rock Stars, Skinny Puppy, P!nk, pink, Kahayne, Kings Of Leon, Iron Maiden, Lady Gaga, Billy Idol, Dave's Planet, Vegas Baby, Ministry, Avril Lavigne, Dave Gahan, Tool, Niel Diamond, America, Muse, Disturbed, Black Eyed Peas, Sully Erna, A Perfect Circle, Stone Temple Pilots, CHANCE, Usher, Justin Timberlake, Sully Erna, Atticus Fault, VJ Kraze, Jace The Great of Bill Cosby's Cosnarati, TechnoMafia Records, Robbing Mary, Godsmack, LL Cool J, Depeche Mode, Scott Weiland, Ayla Brown
- Bernie Kosar, bosaburn's profile, Motor sports, Camping, Concerts, Nite Life, BARS, Golf course, Ohio State football
- All the time
Sex & Relationships
- Relationship Status
- Sexual Preference
- Searching For
- High School
- College / University
- College Graduation Year
Public Contact Information
- Member since
- Saturday, July 18 2009 17:32
- Last online
- 10 months ago
- Profile views
- 467 views
Gary - as more and more people see and understand who Obama really is, stories like this one are not sounding so crazy. If he does try to pull some stunt where he tells us he needs to stay in office due to a national emergency, many Democrats would simply not support him. I guess all we can do for the next few months is watch him closely and sound the alarm (like you are doing with this post) when he screws with the constitution.
What do you see nurses? . . .. . .What do you see?
What are you thinking .. . when you're looking at me?
A cranky old man, . . . . . .not very wise,
Uncertain of habit .. . . . . . . .. with faraway eyes?
Who dribbles his food .. . ... . . and makes no reply.
When you say in a loud voice . .'I do wish you'd try!'
Who seems not to notice . . .the things that you do.
And forever is losing . . . . . .. . . A sock or shoe?
Who, resisting or not . . . ... lets you do as you will,
With bathing and feeding . . . .The long day to fill?
Is that what you're thinking?. .Is that what you see?
Then open your eyes, nurse .you're not looking at me.
I'll tell you who I am . . . . .. As I sit here so still,
As I do at your bidding, .. . . . as I eat at your will.
I'm a small child of Ten . .with a father and mother,
Brothers and sisters .. . . .. . who love one another
A young boy of Sixteen . . . .. with wings on his feet
Dreaming that soon now . . .. . . a lover he'll meet.
A groom soon at Twenty . . . ..my heart gives a leap.
Remembering, the vows .. .. .that I promised to keep.
At Twenty-Five, now . . . . .I have young of my own.
Who need me to guide . . . And a secure happy home.
A man of Thirty . .. . . . . My young now grown fast,
Bound to each other . . .. With ties that should last.
At Forty, my young sons .. .have grown and are gone,
But my woman is beside me . . to see I don't mourn.
At Fifty, once more, .. ...Babies play 'round my knee,
Again, we know children . . . . My loved one and me.
Dark days are upon me . . . . My wife is now dead.
I look at the future ... . . . . I shudder with dread.
For my young are all rearing .. . . young of their own.
And I think of the years . . . And the love that I've known.
I'm now an old man . . . . . . .. and nature is cruel.
It's jest to make old age . . . . . . . look like a fool.
The body, it crumbles .. .. . grace and vigour, depart.
There is now a stone . . . where I once had a heart.
But inside this old carcass . A young man still dwells,
And now and again . . . . . my battered heart swells
I remember the joys . . . . .. . I remember the pain.
And I'm loving and living . . . . . . . life over again.
I think of the years, all too few . . .. gone too fast.
And accept the stark fact . . . that nothing can last.
So open your eyes, people .. . . . .. . . open and see.
Not a cranky old man .
Look closer . . . . see .. .. . .. .... . ME!!