- First Name
- About Me
For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself then he has not,
To say the words he truly feels,
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way.
I do things my way.
- Kichler Lighting
- Favorite Movies
- The Godfather, Once Upon a Time in America, The Godfather Part II, Goodfellas, Star Wars saga, Donnie Brasco
- Favorite TV Shows
- Lilyhammer, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Family Guy, South Park, Boardwalk Empire, The Sopranos, Two and a Half Men
- Favorite Music
- The Rolling Stones, Dean Martin, ELVIS PRESLEY, The Beatles, Neil Young, CSNY, Moody Blues
- High School
- Medina County Career Center
- H.S. Graduation Year
Public Contact Information
- No friends yet
Man is it just me or was Emma from the tatoo removal contest cute and kinda sexy?
- 1 week ago
- Member since
- Wednesday, February 29 2012 20:29
- Last online
- 1 week ago
- Profile views
- 123 views
NEW YORK, NY
Provided by New York Police Department
The New York Police Department is currently investigating an apparent hit and run fatality in the area of 123 Sesame Street.
Elmo, a 3-year-old red male monster, was discovered deceased on the roadway at 123 Sesame Street at 3:38 a.m. Sunday. It appears he was on foot when struck by a vehicle which fled the scene. The investigation is ongoing and no other information is available at this time.
Anyone with any information related to this case is asked to call Crimeline 741-1000.