- First Name
- Listening Area
- Cleveland area
- About Me
The experiences and lessons that I have been through have been influential in creating who I am today. I haven't always made the greatest or brightest choices in life, but what I did do is take whatever negative areas in my life that were causing me chaos, and I changed them. That simple. No, the road to changing was not easy, but there was always a small, but strong voice inside me that said "keep going, keep climbing regardless of the pain." and I did, and I still am. My daughter Makenzie is my world, she is why I do better each day. I am her teacher, her parent and her hero- or at least that is what I believe I should represent. I want her, along with any child, to grow up without seeing the influences and bad judgements that are a direct hand me down to a kid. She does not, and should not, have to sacrafice her childhood becasue her momma did not want to grow up.
So, at 29 years old, I am still on a continuous road to happiness and a life filled with purpose. Creating a purpose and legacy, because that is what we all have if we recognize it. Take each struggle, each loss, each win, each choice taken, and use them to lead you to where you need to be.
Love. Simply Love. I have the gretest desire to love, and sometimes that gets me hurt. But I am who I am, and what I am filled with is love. When you are my friend, a true friend, or if you are my lover, I love them.
Loyal, Honest, Forgiving, Open-Minded, True...those are me.
- i work for a printing/graphics co. & im a single mom
- Favorite Movies
- Transformers, Get Real! Wise Women Speak, Set It Off, Underworld, The Silence Of The Lambs, Half Baked, Slumdog Millionaire, Sliding Doors, I Am Sam, Fight Club, BRAVE HEART MOVIE
- Favorite TV Shows
- Impractical Jokers, Funny Ecards, CNN Heroes, Erin Burnett OutFront, The CNN Freedom Project, ABC News, ABC World News with Diane Sawyer, RT, The Franchise Factor, OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, HLN, CNN, Anderson Cooper 360, The Soup, Pardon the Interruption, Intervention on A&E, Dexter, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Tosh.0, Wipeout, Fox Broadcasting Company, Joy Behar, Nancy Grace, Showbiz Tonight, TMZ, Glee, Family Guy, Fox News, The Office
- Favorite Music
- Alicia Keys, Keith Sweat, P!nk, Jumpsack, Florence and the Machine, Ledisi, Eddie Vedder, The Homewreckers, Machine Gun Kelly, Babyface, Miss Jill Scott, Muse, Marsha Ambrosius, Monica, Common, Floetry, Ellie Goulding, Foster The People, Samantha Ronson, ♥ Jill Scott ♥, Jennifer Hudson, Lyfe Jennings, OutKast Official, Anthony Hamilton Official, John Legend, Lil Wayne, Kelly Rowland, Foo Fighters, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Lupe Fiasco, Lissie, Official Kirk Franklin, Mary Mary, 30 Seconds to Mars, Miguel, Mumford and Sons, The Civil Wars, Sade, Lady Gaga, Rock Mafia, Christina Perri, Tank, jasmine sullivan, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Mary J. Blige, Bobby V, Corey Taylor, Michael Calori Music, Bob Marley, Muse, Pink Floyd, Sublime, Ben Harper, Drake, Eminem, Tali Demon, Jack Johnson, Bruno Mars, Aaron Lewis, Rise Against, Chevelle, Robin Thicke, Eric Clapton, Janis Joplin, ADELITAS WAY, Adele, Dimebag Darrell, Fleetwood Mac, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam, Kings Of Leon, Breaking Benjamin
- Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley, You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give, Don't take a good woman for granted. Someday someone will come along and appreciate what you didn't. ♥, Makenzie, Running, Treadmill, Yard Work, Sports, Being With My Daughter, Doing Homework, Succeeding, Improving, Pushing the Limits
Sex & Relationships
- Relationship Status
- College Graduate
- H.S. Graduation Year
- College / University
- University of Phoenix
- College Graduation Year
Our government is such a joke, along with the "assistance" they help people with. WTF ever, I got this. I don't need anything from the government, like always I will do what I gotta do for my kid since our country makes it so we are on our own anyway. (my rant for this morning, dont ask, I just want to rant) God Bless America, hahahaa
- 10 months ago
- Member since
- Friday, January 22 2010 20:52
- Last online
- 2 days ago
- Profile views
- 4,855 views