- First Name
- Canal Fulton
- About Me
There once was an oyster whose story I tell,
Who found that some sand had got into his shell.
It was only a grain, but it gave him great pain.
For oysters have feelings although they’re so plain.
Now, did he berate the harsh working of fate
That had brought him to such a deplorable state?
Did he curse at the government, cry for election,
And claim that the sea should have given him protection?
No – he sad to himself as he lay on a shell,
Since I cannot remove it, I shall try to improve it.
Now the years have rolled around, as the years always do,
And he came to his ultimate destiny – stew.
And the small grain of sand that had bothered him so
Was a beautiful pearl all richly aglow.
Now the tale has a moral; for isn’t it grand
What an oyster can do with a morsel of sand?
What couldn’t we do if we’d only begin
With some of the things that get under our skin.
- Favorite Movies
- Twister, Cassadaga, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, Goodfellas, Kill the Irishman, Son in Law, Forrest Gump, Breakfast at Tiffany's, My Fair Lady, The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows countdown page, Ramona and Beezus, Harry Potter, Letters to God, Safe Haven Movie, Inside 9/11, Buddy The Elf, Toy Story, The Hangover
- Favorite TV Shows
- Ridiculousness, WKYC's Weather Warriors, WKYC Channel 3 - Cleveland, Bill Mahr, Fox 8 News, Jersey Shore, SpongeBob SquarePants, Andy Griffith Show, iCarly, The Big Bang Theory, Victorious, ABC Family, The Big Bang Theory, Chelsea Lately, Ghost Adventures, Two and a Half Men, Ugly Betty, NCIS, *Fraggle Rock*, Ghost Hunters
- Favorite Music
- RIPCORED, Everything, Brad Paisley, Kolohe Kai Official Page, Phish, The Beatles, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Zac Brown Band, B.o.B, Disney Music Moms, Country rock, Elena Vogt, Grateful Dead
- Zach Johnson, Adam Scott, Justin Rose, Bubba Watson, Golf, Cleveland National Air Show, <3 YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE.....<3
- High School
- Kenmore High School
- H.S. Graduation Year
- No friends yet
I wish we could go home early!!
- Member since
- Tuesday, May 01 2012 09:12
- Last online
- 11 months ago
- Profile views
- 80 views